Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes.

I must preface this post by saying: my partner Kim is an incredibly stylish woman.  Awesome aesthetics all round.  I suppose her influence on me might be, sometimes, significant.  

Occasionally, schooling from her manifests itself in unexpected ways.  Yes, after brunch at Bella's I found myself bearing 3 specimens of truly ingenious Yankee Shoonery.  



First, there's the classic top-sider from Sperry, home on dock-wood and dory:



Light as a hand-full of feathers, these after surf Cushe shoes embody their shoemakers' mantra of true "coastal supremacy:"





Simple in both name and design, these ecoSneaks organic vegan recyclables will be great for a late summer date-night at the movies:





All three pairs, for only 220 USD.  

No comments:

Post a Comment